Ameter G1 Plus is a smart mobile watch with GPS/LBS/WiFi/Cell-ID tracker treasured by Kids 4-12 and loved by parents. It’s a wrist watch mobile phone equipped with GPS tracker and SOS function.
With G1 Plus, parents can always keep track of their kids’ location on a Google map and give them a call or send them voice message. A child can also make calls or send voice message to the pre-set numbers by a touch of a button. G1 is easily controlled via free App ‘ iCare++ ‘ available both on AppStore and GooglePlay.
– Model: G1 GPS Smart Watch for Kids
– Color: Pink
– Dimension: 46*37.6*15.5mm
– Weight: about 42g
– Chipset: MTK6261
– GPS/AGPS: u-BLOX 7020
– G-sensor: BOSCH BMA250E
– Operating System: NUCLEUS
– Support: LBS, GPS/AGPS
– Frequency: GSM/GPRS 850+1900+ 900+1800MHz
– GPRS/WAP/MMS: GPRS CLASS 12
– Flash: 32M bit
– RAM: 32M bit
– Antenna: built-in GSM&GPS antenna
– Battery: Li-Po 400mAh, standby time 140 hours
– Working time: 72-96 hours
– GSM talking time: >2 hours
- Long for 90 Hours work time. SIM for Watch: apply for GSM SIM Only including at&t, T-mobile, etc. Note: only support Micro SIM Card same as the iPhone 4S SIM card size.
- SOS: Long press the SOS button for 3 seconds, the watch will automatically send the current location to the SOS contact list and the watch will continually dial the SOS number list for times until the phone get through successfully. Note: this can work only with SIM card in.
- Family Call: support 30 family phone numbers, fast call any family member in a click. Social Function: kids who wear the same watch could get social connected and add “friends” by shaking close watches.
- GPS Location Tracker. GPS/LBS/WiFi/Cell-ID precise tracking: double safety for kids. Achieve all day real-time location tracing, check the position at anytime anywhere . Parents can track the location via IOS or Android APP.
- Guard: parents can hear the environment around the watch to ensure the safety of your child. App Control：easily controlled via free App ‘Kidsafe+ ‘ available both on AppStore and GooglePlay.